April 15, 2014

Hats!

I have a thing for making crochet hats. Probably because they are the quickest thing to make and I have no project patience. I want it done in one sitting. So here's a hat I made a while ago and had in my shop, but I didn't love it. Something about the colors, or the hat part was too masculine for the the flower. So today I split them up, and I like it much better.


Here is the hat I started with. I folded it wrong, picture the flower further over to the side.
I took the flower off and added it to this one. So cute for a tiny baby girl, right?

And made this one into a football! I never would have thought of that myself, my other sister-in-law gave me the idea.
                     
                           Both are now for sale in my shop: marquittashop.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment